Friday 27 February 2015

PopAds Review 2015

This is a new review of PopAds after using it for few months on one of my average traffic website. Before i start reviewing PopAds i just want to tell you about my website's traffic on which i am using it because this information can help you in selecting PopAds as a solution for your website. My website is not a very high traffic website rather you can say that it's a low traffic website as it receives around 250-300 unique visits per day and gets around 400 page views a day.

Since my website's niche deals with the problems of Indians, so, it is mainly visited by Indian visitors. Nearly 80% of my website's traffic is from India and it only gets 1-2% traffic from US. I am telling you about US traffic because you can understand that most of the ad networks pay high rates for US, UK traffic.

I think i have described enough about my website and its traffic, so, lets start our review of PopAds.

I heard about PopAds on a website that was having same niche as of this website. I found a good review of PopAds on it, which described me some pros and cons of PopAds and also helped me to understand that why PopAds is a very popular pop under ad network. In comment section of that website most of the people were saying that they are getting high rates on PopAds. So, i decided to give it a try.

I filled up the registration form and submitted it as there is no minimum traffic requirement and it accepts both adult and non adult content websites. They reviewed my application and approved my website within 24 hours of my application. So, i finally logged in and categorized my website as they provide various categories so that you can show the best relevant ads that suits your audience. After that i generated the pop under script by setting up the frequency cap and putted it on my website and from then i really like this network because it is giving me satisfactory results for my low traffic website.

I do not often work on that site and therefore i am happy with what i am earning from it. From the very first day it is offering good rates to me as i am getting 18-20 cents per day. The highest amount that i have earned from PopAds on a particular day is 34 cents whereas the lowest that i have got from it is 12 cents. So, overall on an average i am getting around 16-18 cents per day. This is not a very big amount but for a low traffic website this amount is decent.

The only network that was paying me that high rates was Infolinks but Infolinks has a high minimum payout limit of 50$ which forced me to find an alternative of it. I opted for PopAds because it doesn't take any space on your website, so, you can use it with any other ad network to earn some additional income and also you can categorize your website to show relevant ads to your visitors. Another thing is you can set frequency caps on pop ads, so, you can earn money without annoying your visitors.

Currently i am using it with Qadabra which is also giving me good results. So overall from advertising i am getting around 25-30 cents per day which i think is enough for a low traffic website. The another thing that really impressed me about this network is its support. I contacted them regarding an issue with my account, when i reached my first payout then i tried to cash-out it but the system was not generating a payment request, so, i contacted them and they replied me within 2 hours of my query and sorted out my problem within few minutes. From then i have never faced any kind of issues with their system or services.

Some other things that you will definitely like about PopAds:
  • A Reliable Ad Network: PopAds is online since 2010 which shows that this network is a reliable network. This also shows that they have an experienced team that knows how to deal with ups and downs of market.
  • A Very Popular Ad Network: PopAds is a very popular ad network. Any network with issues or bad reputation can not be that popular. You can estimate its popularity by checking its Google Pagerank and Alexa Traffic Rank.
  • Worldwide Advertisers: PopAds has a huge list of worldwide advertisers which helps them to provide best relevant ads for any site based on country, niche etc.
  • Very Low Minimum Payout: Unlike other high paying ad networks PopAds offers a very low minimum payout of 5$ so that all level publishers can easily reach that total to withdraw their earnings.
  • Very Fast Payments: PopAds is one of the fastest paying ad network. It pays its publishers on daily basis, so, as soon as you reach your minimum payout limit the soon you can request your payment and you will be paid with 24 hours of payment request. PopAds also provides an auto-withdrawal option where you can set your minimum payout amount to withdraw your earnings automatically. Its auto withdrawal system checks your earnings on daily basis and once it reaches the minimum payout limit then it automatically generates a payment request.
  • Great Support: As i already said above they offer a great support. Their support staff is very quick and responsive.
  • Freedom To Select Campaigns: On PopAds you can categorize your website to show the best relevant ads to your audience. You can exclude any unwanted ad anytime. In short it provides full control over ad units.
Want To Try PopAds ?
http://goo.gl/0esOl0

0 comments:

Post a Comment