Tuesday 14 October 2014

Blv.me Review

 https://blv.me/?r=3278
Blv.me is a CPA based URL shortener or you can say that its a link locker service where users get paid for locking their links. Blv.me is different from conventional URL shorteners where they pay for showing ads to the visitors and work on CPM based model but with Blv.me you get paid for users actions. Like other CPA ad networks Blv.me pays high for every lead generated by the visitor which is between 0.10$ to $12. Usually on an average they pay 1$ for every lead generated by your visitor. So if you have links/URLs of the files or webpages that are in demand and people are desperate to access those files and web-pages then you can earn huge income through Blv.me. Blv.me is a new URL shortener but it is getting good user ratings and they are assuring that they are here for long term business. This shows that they have some advertisers backing them up. So before discussing more about its other features and facilities lets discuss about what is a lead ?

What is a Lead ?

A lead occurs when a visitor completes one of the required actions (generally these actions are surveys, downloading a file, sign up on a website, watching a small video etc.) and continues to your actual link. This is actually your main earning source on Blv.me.

How To Short A Link ?

Take a link of any webpage for eg. "http://www.bloggenes.com/2014/10/blvme-review.html" then go to Blv.me and paste that link in URL shortener tool and click on Shorten tab. After that you will get your shorten link that will look like "https://blv.me/5gn". Now you have your shorten link share it wherever you want.

How To Earn Money On Blv.me ?

Suppose you have a link of a video or a software file that people desperately want then simply go to Blv.me and short that link with their URL shortener. And now give that shorten link to your website users or share it on Facebook, Twitter, forums etc and when people click on that link to access that file or video then they see a page first which ask them for doing a specific task to access that file and if they complete that task only then they would be able to access your file or webpage. In this way you will earn money. One more thing to consider CPA URL shorteners pay much higher than CPM URL shorteners.

This is the overview so lets review this network:

Requirements And Restrictions:

  • Anybody can sign up.
  • Having a website is not necessary.
  • All countries are accepted.
  • Don't use your shorten links for/on adult and violent content, malware, spyware, adware, or potentially harmful content and on the content, service or file that infringes any copyrights and patents.

Sign Up:

To sign up on Blv.me you only need a valid email address and after sign up you can start earning money with Blv.me.

Ad Types:

Since its a URL shortener so it offers interstitial ads or you can say that locker ads that asks users for completing offers to access a specific page or file. Blv.me also offers a widget code so if you want to place your locked link into a widget then you can place it using their widget code.

Advertising Tools:

Blv.me offers various advertising tools such as Website Widget, API and browser button etc.

Reporting System:

Blv.me offers a great reporting system that shows all the required details of your links performance.

Payout Rates:

Payout rates are variable, a lead can give you from $0.10 to $10.00, depending on the offers that are available for your country. Maximum payout is usually up to $10, but it can be even more. Some offers can give you as much as $12 but usually on an average you will get $1 for your leads.

Minimum Payout:

The minimum payout on Blv.me is only 20$ that can be easily earned because it pays high for every lead.

Referral Program:

Blv.me offers a good referral program which is, if you refer a person to Blv.me then you will get 5% rev-share of your referral's earning for lifetime.

Pros:

  • High payout for leads.
  • All countries are accepted.
  • Minimum payout is only 20$.

Cons:

  • Only pays for leads not for impressions.
Thinking Of Joining This Network:

 https://blv.me/?r=3278

Blv.me Details At A Glance:

Network Type:CPA
Type of Ads:Interstitial/Locker Ads
Banners Sizes:N/A
Countries Accepted:ALL
Requirements:N/A
Payment Methods:Payza(20$), Skrill/MoneyBookers(20$), Bank Transfer(100$)
Minimum Payment Threshold:20$
Payment Frequency:Daily
Payment Proof:Coming Soon
Referral Program:Yes
Statistics Updated:Daily
Conflict with other programs and/or exclusivity:N/A
Website URL: https://blv.me/

Also Read:

0 comments:

Post a Comment